Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cyber Crop

Last weekend Scrapbookingstock had another cyber crop, I joined in the fun so I thought I would share what I got up to.
The first challenge was a sketch and/or use the colours black, white and teal. I didn't use the sketch and somewhere along the line some blue crept in......I searched through my stash but not much teal there and my scrap room was in a huge mess...........LOL.


A travel LO. I used their September kit for this one.


A spring theme with lots of flowers, trees, birds etc.


Ok, so I am a slow scrapper but I am ok with this because I enjoy the whole process of creating! So there were two more challenges, doodling was one and the other was a christmas card. For the doodling a did a card (quick & easy) and did a quick and simple christmas card!




The kids are on holidays and the weather is nice and hot so perfect for being outdoors, hopefully I can get some nice pics of them. Hope you are all having a fantastic week and thanks for stopping by!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, fabulous projects!! I especially love the black, white and teal layout - so very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete