Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Adore/Cherish

A layout!!!! I did manage a layout this weekend, I used the sketch over at Dusty Attic by the lovely Michelle Grant. I pretty much stuck to the sketch but placed my photo's in the middle. Lots of fussy cutting and 3D tape, I should have taken some close ups but I forgot....sorry! I used DA trims and words, inked them with Distress Ink and finished the words off with some crackle accents.



A layout of my gorgeous family! Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Colleen, this is just beautiful, wow, I love everything and the edges punched on top and below the photos is just divine. What a stunner this is. You have a lovely family. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Colleen, love the softness of your page and all the gorgeous hand cut detail and I adore how you framed the photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous LO. Love the colours and the design. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Colleen this is stunning!! I adore your fussy cutting...girl after my own heart!! I gave up on this sketch...couldn't get it to work for me but you have done wonders with it!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete