Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

It is a fabulously long 5 day weekend......woohoo!!! I plan to spend some fun times with the kids, hopefully some crafty time and I should really catch up on all my folding, just now eveyone is going to run out of clothes in their cupboards......LOL!!

Here is my April Prima BAP LO, lots of stitching on this one. Each little block is machine stitched and then I end up covering up most of them?



Some close ups, lots of fussy cutting and amongst all the flowers is a Dusty Attic chippie, some muslin and twine, yummy Prima flowers!!





I have been playing with my Copics and gorgeous stamps from Lime Tart, so I will be back to share. Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments, have a special easter everyone!!!!

4 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning layout, Col. I just love all the extra's you put on that make it so special. Enjoy your long weekend and have a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!!!! I so totally LOVE this :) stunning work Col xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Colleen. So pretty and I love all those gorgeous blooms...and your stitching!! Can't wait to see your Copic work!! I know you will inspire me to get mine out again. Have a safe and happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen, I just love love this, I love those Prima papers and bought them myself, you have inspired me to have a go with them...The date with Ms. Cafun has been postponed to next week so I am hopefully going to scrap for the day. Love this gorgeous layout and I hope you are enjoying the first day of the long weekend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete