Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something a little different.....

I have a tag to share with you today. My daughter's little friend had her birthday today and she asked me to make her something special and this is what I came up with.



There is lots on this tag with two gorgeous Magnolia stamps and I had lots of fun with this. Here is the back of the tag.



She loved her tag! I would like to enter my tag into Magnolia Down Under Challenge #102-Stitching & Swirls.

Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!!

5 comments:

  1. Tags are amazing, so tiny and you can get soo much on them, just like you did with this cute one!

    Gr. Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww wow you tags are so awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at MDUC this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute tag!!! SO much fun stuff to lok at... BEAUTIFUL!
    hugs, Janiel
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Magnoila stamps are soooo cute Col! I love the tags too :) I haven't been around for a bit...sooo nice to catch up on all of your gorgeous, gorgeous pages. Hope you are well and are looking forward to a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag, Colleen! I love the vintage feel to it and Tilda is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete