Thursday, July 21, 2011

Half Tart Anyone?

Yes, I am finally back with my layouts, yay!!! Using Lime Tart's Half Tart kit, I made some cards and a tag but I have already shared them with you so here are the rest.











We are moving house soon so not much time for creating, I am tired of packing and boxes are every where!!!! Hopefully when we are settled in and I have set up my little space, I will be bursting with creativity and inspiration!!!

I posted a tip on rub-ons on Lime Tarts blog today so pop on over and have a peek!

Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new house!

    Iren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all your LO's Colleen.. gorgeous colours and sweet details!! Are you moving to a new town or staying put?? I won't say have a fab weekend, as it looks like you'll be packing.. yuk! :)))

    ReplyDelete