Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Stamps - Whiff of Joy

This week see's the release of some gorgeous new stamps from Whiff of Joy! I have used Penguin's First Snow for my first tutorial at WOJ Inspiration & Tutorial blog, he is the sweetest lttle thing!! This is my first post so pop on over here and have a look!

I shared this Pocket Gift Card.



And a close up of my little penguin!



Here are some of the new stamps to wet your appetite :)

Winter stamp kit but they are available to purchase individually now.



Here are just some of the new November release, don't forget my little penguin!





Also a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Katharina Frei and Whiff of Joy for becoming the newest member over at Splitcoaststampers, you can find the WOJ Forum here, so pop on over and say hi!!!!!!

Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments, they surely do brighten up my day!!!!

1 comment: