Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Showers of Love

I am back with another card today, I finished it a few days ago but I have been sick this week, so glad to say I am feeling a bit better today!!! I used the gorgeous new stamp from the kit, this sweet boy - Christmas Treasure. You can now purchase the stamps individually.

But I made a birthday card for my little boy who will be turning 7. There is a bit of christmas holly on the present but I thought I could get away with it because he is a December baby!



I based my card on Pink {Ink} Sketch Challenges - Sketch #10 - Kathrin's sketch.

I love the new kit so I will be back with some more and thank you for popping in and for your lovely comments!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, congrats on your big boy and get well soon Col!!

    Hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the image and all the fabby details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find boy cards hard to make, but you did a fantastic job with it! I love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete