Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lime Tart Gallery

Where are the days going? Not long to go and we will be celebrating christmas!!! So before I get completely lost in all the preparations I wanted to share my December Lime Tart kit - I got to play with the a La Tarte.

First I am going to show you my cards because I loved these fruit stamps and they came in the kit.










Unfortunately this kit is sold out but let me warn you January's kits are awsome, I have one sitting on my desk tempting me to sit and play so make sure you don't miss out!! Or you can take out a subscription and this way you will never miss out!!!

I will be back with my layouts and thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all your creations look lovely! I love the lemon card best, it looks so fresh! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super duper awesome ... love these to bits ... big hugz for Christmas xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruit cards=)
    The apple one is the most lovely!

    ReplyDelete