Sunday, June 24, 2012

He Loves His Family

Oh my goodness it has been so cold this weekend, so under layers of clothing and blankets I had a little play.



You would think it was perfect weather to get heaps done but this girl just isn't used to the cold weather any more. I pulled out my Glitz design stash and I managed (in the cold) to get this layout done.



This is a family pic from 2009, we are in need of getting some new ones taken. This months challenge at Glitz Designs is to focus on the men so this is for my hubby. And some close ups.











Well I am off to make myself a cuppa to warm up and hopefully scrap again.

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

7 comments:

  1. I love this Colleen! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coleen what a beautiful design and layout how pretty have you made this its gorgeous well done . I also love the step card below I must try one of those, yours is fabulous great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing LO!! I really love it Colleen .Soo pretty! :) I love the colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love all the elements and the photo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous layout! I love the cluster of embellishments!! Congratulations on being named part of the Top 5 for this month's Glitz Design blog challenge!! Your layout is featured on today's post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super layout , pretty colours and Fab photo's well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete