Friday, July 20, 2012

Quick, Quick.........

Yes.....I am just going to make this post ;)I have had this layout ready to post for some time but I have had one sick child this week with a trip up to the hospital and then my darling cat Miss Lily is in kitty hospital tonight so that was a trip to the vet this afternoon!

But here I am about to share my layout for a challenge at Lets Get Shabby celebrating their third birthday! The challenge was to pick any one of their older challenges, so off I went and did some hopping and decided to pick one that I hadn't done before. Who could resist this.....

Challenge #33 - Spring, the inspiration pic is beautiful and yes, I can't wait for spring ;)


This layout is of my gorgeous daughter and she is like a breath of fresh air, such a darling child and this photo was perfect for this challenge. The pink and beautiful flowers grabbed my attention so be warned lots of fussy cutting here!


Some close ups..........




Lots of fussy cutting with layers. Some have been adhered with double sided tape, some 3D tape and some with glue dots creating such awesome dimension but you can't really see it in the pics - sorry.


The papers are Crate Paper - Pretty Party, Prima and Wild Orchid flowers, Cosmo Cricket Tint Text and some plastic flowers from an old Lime Tart kit. Some texture paste, glimmermist, Distress ink, some muslin, staples, lace and some machine stitching!

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments, I think I am going to have an early night and drag myself off to bed, we have a very busy day tomorrow! Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet collen love your layout. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great L.O Colleen and so sweet, I love the photo and how you made all the details !!

    Thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Colleen, sweet photo..and I just love all the fab shabby details...Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Glad you made it Colleen. Very pretty page, gorgeous colours, love all the little details...pearls, muslin, tag etc. Thanks for playing along at Lets Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just goreous Colleen! I love your interpretation... very very pretty!! thanks for playing along with shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout.you're daughter is really pretty :) So do i hope you have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete