Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lime Tart - July 2

I can't believe we are in August already!?! We have another birthday just around the corner and I have just the perfect kit in my hot little hands to scrap with :)

But first here are my cards from July's gorgeous A La Tarte. To create this soft romantic feel I simply stamped with a pale coloured ink on the same coloured card stock as my card, cut them out and adhered the hearts to my card to create a beautiful background.


The tags are included in the kit, so beautiful!


I got a little creative and made another card creating my background by repeatedly stamping the same stamp  in two different colours and finished the background off with some stitching.


The butterfly and sentiment are from the stamp set included in the kit.


I made a set of simple cards with some fussy cutting and 3 D tape to add a little something special plus some handmade flowers and leaves!







Well that's July over but before I go here is August's Full Tart.


Isn't it perfect for parties and celebrations?!?!?

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ♥ Especially love those hearts on the first card.. Thanks for the colour recipe

    ReplyDelete