Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brown & White

Yes.......that is the latest challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges - #140 - Brown and White. I love this colour combo and the DT have outdone themselves with such gorgeous inspiration so pop on over and join in the fun!

I have coloured darling Maya and had a bit of fun with something a little different for me.


Pulled out my templates and some Distress Ink - was heaps of fun!


Papers are Prima Songbird, Tim Holtz mini paper clip and bits from my stash to finish it off.


Thank you for stopping by and for all your comments!

3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous love what you done with the cute flower, the paperclip and ticket and so. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Colleen!!! Love the layout and the image is coloured perfectly! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete