Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Eeeeekkk..........

Less then a month til christmas!!!! I need to speed up on my christmas cards otherwise I am not going to have enough or run out of time :(

But its really easy when you have a gorgeous selection of christmas stamps! This little cutie is from Whiff of Joy's Winter Stamp kit, I added a bit of stickles to his christmas bauble for a bit of sparkle.


The patterned papers are Teresa Collins 'Christmas Cottage', handmade rose and Wild Orchid roses, button and muslin from my stash. With some inking and machine stitching to finish it off.


The mini tag is a Whiff of Joy die 'Sweet Tags with Hearts' and the little christmas tree is a Whiff of Joy charm - some of my favourites!


Thank you for stopping by, I will be back with some more christmas cards!

3 comments:

  1. What fab bits and bobs on your card and such a lovely card, Henry looks great :), hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is absolutely amazing, lovely image, beautiful details !

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and pretty. I like the layout and great roses.

    ReplyDelete