Monday, November 5, 2012

Whiff of Joy's November Preview 2.

I am back with another gorgeous image from Whiff of Joy - 'Santa Riding Through a Winter's Night'.

Isn't it the cutest Santa and reindeer you have seen?


The papers are MME 'All Is Bright' and I have used the red and beige patterned papers from this range. The sentiment, tag and ribbon are all Whiff of Joy - 'Festive Occasions', 'Sweet Tags' and Christmas Red satin ribbon. And I used the lovely sketch by Kathrin at The Sketchy Challenges and turned it around to suite my image.


Don't forget Whiff of Joy's blog hop on the 7th November and thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

4 comments:

  1. Santa and reindeer are really cute in there. I love the ribbon too.
    HairbowCenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very wonderfull, thats a sweet image and your card is wonderfull at all!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - your card looks fantastic, I love the classic christmas colors!!! hugs ANDREA

    ReplyDelete