Friday, November 16, 2012

'Yours Truly'

I love the papers in this months A La Tarte kit - a full 6x6 pad of Glitz papers 'Yours Truly', a gorgeous combination of colours and prints and went perfectly with the stunning stamp set!

I have quite a few projects to share with you and I especially had fun with my Copics and the flower images. A great source of stress relief so I have coloured heaps of the flower images :)

Some tags...........


I loved how these roses turned out, such a rich gorgeous colour!


And these to.....had heaps of fun with my Copics!


Some stitching, kraft card stock and twine to finish them off.


Some wrapping paper stamped randomly with the rose image. Great idea to get your kids to make their own wrapping paper and they will have heaps of fun to!


A close up of the tag :)


I will be back in a few days to share some more Lime Tart projects, the kit is packed with gorgeous goodies, so be quick and grab one here.

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are stunning, your colourings is awesome. HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete