Friday, December 14, 2012

Yumm - Raspberries & Blueberries

I couldn't wait to ink up the stamp set included in this month's A La Tarte kit! With bunches of raspberries, blueberries and a variety of sentiments, it is perfect for both cardmaking and scrapbooking!

Lime Tart's December gallery will be up soon but here is quick sneek at some of my creations.


The papers in the kit are My Minds Eye - 'The Sweetest Thing'.


Blueberries and shades of blue card :)


The stamps stamp beautifully resulting in a crisp clear image so don't be scared by the fine details in the stamps.


Thank you for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, the detail is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumo! This set is awesome I agree. The raspberries are my favorite in the set. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete