Saturday, April 27, 2013

WOJ April Theme Project

 

This month's project theme is 'Die-Lightful', using WOJ metal dies Die-Lights and what a gorgeous variation the DT used but with such an awesome selection, its easy to do!

To have a look at all the stunning creations, have a look here. I created a card with 'Simply Maya - Thorny Greetings'.


I used three different WOJ Die-Lights, they are 'Scalloped Swirly Border', 'Sweet Tags with Hearts' and 'Cute Hearts'. The papers are Basic Grey 'Lucille', Wild Orchid flowers and some twine.


Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. Cute and prickly Colleen, xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. owwww this is so very sweet, love it, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schitterende kaart Colleen
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. The little tag is darling, and oh my that stitching... ofcourse now I know where you sew at since I have seen the stamping space. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete