Sunday, September 8, 2013

'Your Special Day' - WOJ Digi Release

This cutie is WOJ 'Your Special Day' and is another digi that will be available on the 9th September. This particular kit was perfect for birthday celebrations and had so many cute birthday images!


I created a birthday tag for a gift, for a special friend of mine.


Lots of layers and pretty bright papers from my stash and finished off with some flowers, lace, twine and mini tag.


Some of you might be wondering why my blog has been so quiet, a few weeks ago I broke my ankle playing a game of netball. Unfortunately I had some troubles and ended up on two weeks complete bed rest! It has been a difficult few weeks and I am normally very active and have missed my sport and crafting. I am still 'hobbling' along but I am hoping the worst is over and I am on the road to recovery!

I will be back with some more crafty goodness very soon, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool tag, wonderfull colours, looks very nice!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling tag Colleen!!
    Best wishes, get well soon!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete