Sunday, November 10, 2013

WOJ - Preview 2

I am definitely getting into the Christmas spirit early with all these gorgeous Christmas images from WOJ. I have been playing this weekend with the images from WOJ's stamp kit, I have been colouring with Copics, getting messy with embossing powders and having lots of fun with all the Christmas goodies in my stash.

I used a kraft tag and stamped the WOJ snowflakes on the background and then heat embossed them with white sparkle embossing powder. I then blended some Vintage Photo distress ink over the whole tag. WOJ's Henry has been coloured with Copics, fussy cut and finished off with some distress stickles to his wings and a touch to his star.


I created a matching gift box for a special little person and I am going to pop her Christmas present into it, so much nicer than the box the shop gives you :)


A view from the side, simple but added lace and the doily to give it that soft delicate finish.


The Christmas tree die cut is WOJ's Christmas Tree Nested Die-Light and I finished my tag off with some WOJ Vintage Button Twine and WOJ charm Christmas Treasure.


Don't forget WOJ's Fall and Winter stamp kits will be available on the 11th in digi's. Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

2 comments: